Cutter Slitter Creaser - THERM-O-TYPE Corp. - Competitive models offer limited finishing
capabilities on stocks up to 13 - 15 pt thick.
The heavy-duty Zip-CSCL Pro can run stocks
up to 18 pt. and can add up and down cross creases in a single pass.
Zip-CSCL Pro features and capabilities
- Windows based touch screen computer control
- Store and retrieve up to 500 programs
- Run up to 18 pt. thick stock
- 14.5” x 20” max. paper size (26” long optional)
- “Offset” style suction feeder with double sheet sensor
- 13.5” feeder capacity
Auto Adjust cassettes allow one across, two across and single fold
card widths to be accurately adjusted using the touch screen
Optional Auto-Adjust rotary tooling cassettes can be run on Zip-A3E, CSCL
and TS2L models. Auto Adjust product width adjustment can be
made .001" increments.
New! Auto adjust cassette
- Full length alignment table with micro side registration and skew
- 1” minimum product width
- 1.7” minimum product length
- Guillotine cutter
- Cross perforating
- Cross creasing (up and/or down creasing in one pass)
- Hole punching (round, square, oval, etc.)
- Die cut corner slots to hold business cards
- Strike perforating
- Strike slitting
- In-line slitting, scoring, perforating and semi-slitting
- Delivery conveyor
- Batch/surge delivery control
- Waste eject gate
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
While this list of features and capabilities is unique and impressive,
the fact that multiple finishing
operations can be used individually, or in combination, is what makes
the Zip-CSCL Pro truly amazing.
Equipped with the “T1 Multi-Tool” option, the Zip-CSCL Pro can
combine up to two programmable tooling functions, as well as guillotine
cutting, and in-line slitting, scoring, perforating and/or semi-slitting
in a single pass.
With the Zip-CSCL Pro, customers can produce all the basic, square
cornered simple format products produced on competitive digital
finishing models, plus a wide range of high value products that would be
impossible to produce with any competitive machine.
The ability to apply up and/or down cross creases is an especially
important feature. Up and down creasing is critical when producing “Z”
and accordion fold products.
Hole punching is another important and valuable finishing capability,
allowing customer to produce various types of flat or folded hang, gift
and price tags.
There is no reason to settle for less. The Zip-CSCL Pro offers
un-match throughput speed and capabilities at an unbeatable price.
THERM-O-TYPE has video demonstrations posted online showing the Zip-CSCL
Pro running various products. These videos can be seen at
www.thermotype.com or on www.YouTube.com (keyword: thermotype).
For additional on the Zip-CSCL Pro Cutter Slitter Creaser, call
1-800-236-9630. Outside the United State call 1-941-488-0123